Join us on a committee!!
There is a tremendous opportunity to give back to the community by volunteering and joining a committee.
We are looking for help! If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for any of these rolls, please have them reach out to the Chair ([email protected]), Anyone who volunteers and serves in a leadership roll will recieve a "Thanks-A-Latte"!!!! Can't wait to have you on the team.
- ASIS Foundation Chair - Promote Foundation Scholarships and Awards to the Chapter Membership
- Certifications Chair - Promote Certifications to Membership and provide updates to the Newsletter team on programs and certications
- Chapter Newsletter Editor and committee members - Manage the production and distribution of the chapter newsletter
- Law Enforcement Liaison - Promote private and public partnerships and information sharing with local law enforcement
- Legislative Committee - stay informed of the latest policy issues and report to the chapter
- Membership Chair and Committee members - develop and manage membership recruitment efforts in conjunction with Chapter Secretary
- Mentorship Program Committee - Work with the WIS and YP committees to manage mentors and proteges
- Military Liaison - Identify and recruit military personnel for ASIS membership and work with chapter to develop military/public to private transition
- Placement Chairperson - Develop content for chapters employment services section of the website and newsletter (Classifieds)
- Program Events Chairperson and Committee Members - Assist the Chair and Vice with chpater meetings scheduling and planning
- Webmaster - manage and update conent for the chapter website
- Women in Security Committee - Plan and cordinate WIS social and networking events for the WIS group
- Young Professionals Committee - Plan and cordinate YP social and networking events for YP group